Eastern European Market
The Sales Executive assesses the market segment in Eastern Europe and is responsible for the current clients as a the acquisition of new ones. The mean focus is serving Cash and Carry or Foodservice clients. You work in an international team of 25 colleagues. You report to the Commercial Director.
Your main tasks are:
- The Sales Executive sells the entire product range to both industrial, gastronomic and C&C or retail customers in Eastern Europe. He/she also prospects for new customers;
- You are aware of price developments and you work adequately on them;
- All Sales Executive work in a team in which everyone has his/her own focus on either region/ country or product range. Within the team one works independently within a predetermined range with own responsibilities and related qualifications;
- The work location is our office in Veenendaal. From here prospecting for new customers and maintaining customer relations takes place. Once or twice a year a Sales Executive will be present at an international trade fair in Europe. He/she will visit clients when necessary.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Sales field;
- Good knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of another modern language is preferred;
- Experience in the agro-food or FMCG industries or a natural interest in this field;
- Analytic capabilities to translate many sources of information into a sales strategy
- Calculation skills to translate various price conditions into cost price and consequently sales price;
- Competences: Flexibility, Consumer oriented, Sense of responsibility, Cooperative, Result oriented, Good negotiation skills.
The Sales Executive lives in the central part of the Netherlands or is prepared to move here. In addition, the Sales Executive has affinity with the culture and customs in Eastern Europe.
- Working in a fast growing international organisation;
- Committed, ambitious and result-driven work environment;
- A challenging position with responsibility;
- A competitive salary and good social benefits, such as pension plan and a free lunch.
You can send your motivation letter and CV via the link under this profile. Please contact Hetty Zwijnenburg if you have any questions about the position of Sales Executive at +31 318 563 568.