Sales Manager – Cooked Poultry
The Sales Manager assesses the market segment in Eastern Europe and makes the most of purchasing and sales opportunities. Prices on the home market are assessed and products are sold against best possible conditions under the strategic policy.
Your Main tasks are:
- The Sales Manager sells the entire Cooked Poultry assortment to both industrial and gastronomic customers in Europe;
- The Sales Manager assist with the purchase process of Cooked Poultry Products With producers in the world;
- The Sales Manager works with a team, in which he or she is the main responsible for the Cooked Product range;
- The work location is our office in Veenendaal. From here prospecting for new customers and maintaining customer relations take place. Once or twice a year the Sales Responsible will be present at an international trade fair in Europe. He/she also will visit clients when necessary.
- Good knowledge of Cooked Poultry products;
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Sales field or food technology;
- Good knowledge of English both oral and written. Knowledge of another modern language is preferred;
- Knowledge of import and export regulation in the Poultry market;
- A minimum of three years of experience in the Cooked Poultry Market;
- The analytical ability to transform the divers information sources into commercial strategies;
- Calculation skills to translate various price conditions into cost price and consequently sales;
- Competences: Flexibility, Consumer oriented, Sense of responsibility, Cooperative, Result oriented, Good negotiation skills.
The Sales Responsible lives in the central part of the Netherlands or is prepared to move there.
- Working in a fast growing international organisation;
- Committed, ambitious and result-driven Work environment;
- A challenging position with responsibility;
- A competitive salary and good social benefits, such as pension plan and a free lunch.
You can send you motivation letter and CV via the link under this profile. You can also send an email to PO@janzandbergen.nl. If you have questions you can use the same email or call Hetty Zwijnenburg at +31 318 563 568.